The Law Offices of Andrew L. Horberg, P.C., operates between three Illinois office locations in Tinley Park, Frankfort and Lansing, to provide convenient access for all resident and business clients.
Founding lawyer and sole practitioner, Andrew L. Horberg, has invested over 25 years of practice in the Chicago area, building a robust legal practice across a wide range of practice areas. As an attorney and provider of legal counsel, Mr. Horberg takes a trial-ready approach with each case. Whether it's family law or commercial litigation, he offers aggressive representation to protect his clients' rights and best interests.
Legal Counsel Informed By More Than 25 Years Of Experience
Having litigated a variety of commercial and civil issues throughout Chicago and its southern suburbs for over 25 years, attorney Andrew L. Horberg is widely knowledgeable when it comes to legal counseling. He offers his clients a "bigger picture" perspective on available legal recourse and the likelihood of outcomes, and develops an understanding of each client's primary concerns and objectives to advise a best course of action.
The Law Offices of Andrew L. Horberg, P.C., provides experienced legal counsel and aggressive litigation support with the following:
- Family law — Legal separation, divorce, child custody and visitation, parental rights, paternity questions, property division and debt allocation
- Personal injury — Motor vehicle accidents, pedestrian accidents, car vs. bike accidents, slip-and-fall accidents and premises liability
- Estate planning, probate and guardianships — Wills, trusts, guardianships, powers of attorney and probate litigation
- Real estate law — Real estate sales and purchases, contracts and closings, contract and title disputes, construction defects and collections
- Commercial and civil litigation — Legal controversies relating to business issues, including business dissolution, breaches of contract, debt collection, landlord-tenant disputes, property maintenance and eviction
Aggressive And Trial-Ready Representation
To achieve optimal results in court, you need a lawyer who is not afraid to go the distance. It is important to be prepared for trial, even if you end up settling outside of court. Andrew L. Horberg arms his clients for trial from day one and provides effective and aggressive representation that makes a difference.
For legal representation in a family law, estate planning and probate, or another commercial or civil litigation matter, contact the Law Offices of Andrew L. Horberg, P.C. For an initial consultation in any of the three Illinois office locations, call 312-429-6920 or 708-576-1379.