The Law Offices of Andrew L. Horberg, P.C., is a law firm with one goal to serve the complete legal needs of the residents and businesses of both Chicago and Chicago's south suburbs. We have offices conveniently located in downtown Chicago, Lansing and Frankfort, and our practice areas cover a broad range of legal areas, including divorce and family law, general commercial, litigation, personal injury and estate planning and probate.
Attorney Andrew L. Horberg has practiced law for 25 years and offers aggressive legal representation. We can protect your rights in a broad range of issues:
- Divorce and family law: If you are seeking a divorce, our Chicago divorce attorney can fight for your custody, support and property rights.
- Commercial and civil litigation: Are you or your business involved in a dispute involving real estate, contracts, liens, titles, deeds, purchase agreements, contracts, debt collections or evictions?
- Personal injury: Have you been injured due to an accident, a slip/trip and fall accident, medical malpractice or a defective product? We can represent you, negotiate with insurance companies, and fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Estate planning, probate and guardianship: We can help you craft an estate plan that keeps your future best interests and those of your family in mind. We can also guide you through the estate administration/probate/guardianship process following a family member's death or disability.
- Real estate: We can assist you in a variety of real estate law matters and help you resolve any disputes that come up.
Find out more about our areas of practice.
Mr. Horberg has provided legal services to numerous Chicago-area residents. We can resolve your legal problems. Mr. Horberg also has strong ties to the Chicago and the south suburbs. He is the current president of the Rotary Club of Chicago Financial District, and he has served as a volunteer fireman for years. We can work to resolve your legal issues, leaving you with the time and resources you enjoyed prior to your legal problem.
Contact a Civil Litigation Attorney in Lansing, Frankfort and Chicago
Call us if you have questions regarding divorce and family law, general commercial and civil litigation, or personal injury law. We offer evening appointments and a free initial consultation, and we accept credit cards. Contact us at 312-377-1584 or 312-377-1584 . Our office locations include:
Downtown Chicago: Our downtown office is located across the street from City Hall and the Daley Center
Lansing, Illinois: Lansing office is 30 minutes from the Will County Courthouse and 15 minutes from the Cook County Sixth Municipal District Courthouse in Markham, Illinois
Frankfort, Illinois: Our Frankfort office services Will County and the southwest suburbs.