Chicago Personal Injury Attorney For Slip-And-Fall Injury Claims

If you were injured because a property owner or a business establishment failed to provide a safe environment, you may have a right to bring a personal injury claim against the liable party for the damages suffered.

Serving residents of Tinley Park, Illinois and its Southern suburbs, the Law Offices of Andrew L. Horberg, P.C., has been in practice for more than 30 years. With experience litigating all types of personal injury cases and a reputation for taking cases to trial, Mr. Horberg is a longtime provider of results-driven representation. Mr. Horberg personally handles all stages of the legal process and devotes his full attention to your case.

Slip-And-Falls: When It's Not Your Fault

It is understandable to want to assume responsibility for your own actions, but when the negligent oversight of others leads to injury that could have and should have been avoided, you are not at fault.

Slip-and-fall accidents or trip-and-fall accidents are the product of inadequate premises maintenance or management. Businesses, schools, commercial residential properties, governmental agencies, and other organizations or public facilities are required by law to create and maintain premises that are safe for people.

Slip-and-fall accidents can be caused by many factors, including:

  • Weak or slick flooring
  • Poor lighting conditions
  • Snowy or icy walkways
  • Poorly maintained stairwells, elevators or escalators
  • Dangerous roads or sidewalks
  • Cluttered walkways
  • Code violations, like lack of handrails or guardrails

Demonstrating premises liability is not easy, and you need to act quickly to preserve evidence. It is in your best interest to contact an experienced, trial-ready lawyer who can take your case all the way to court if necessary. An experienced lawyer will be able to help you build a convincing case and can guide you through the legal process as painlessly and efficiently as possible.

Contact A Personal Injury Lawyer

Time is critical for preserving evidence and constructing a solid case. Contact an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible to increase the probability for maximum recovery. Complete a contact form online or call 312-429-6920 or 708-576-1379.